Men Over 50 are Dropping in Droves!
Every week I seem to be at yet another funeral here in Florida. Granted, this is the snowbird state, but these men are young, in their 50’s and 60’s seems to be the norm. I celebrated my 70th birthday this summer and to see other men far younger than me passing on just isn’t right.
If you were born before 1976, today’s newsletter is for you. Turning 40 is when we begin to realize our immortality, and a time to reflect on our lifestyle, career, family and most importantly, our health.
Changes made after 40 can make a tremendous impact on our longevity. As men, we desperately need it, as woman on average outlive men by a staggering 5 years! Why? Are men under greater stress than women throughout their lives? Do they work harder? I don’t think so.
Forty was a major turning point in my life, having been diagnosed with terminal cancer and given just a few months to live. Now 70, I am proof that dietary and lifestyle changes do make a major difference!
This is a MUST READ newsletter for today’s times. It could save your life, or the life of your husband, your dad, or your best friend.
The Statistics for Men are Beyond Alarming
- The average life expectancy for men is 76 years, five years less than for women.
- One in two men will be diagnosed with cancer, compared with one in three woman.
- Evidence suggests that about 1/3 of cancer deaths are related to obesity, physical inactivity, poor nutrition. These are things we directly control.
- Every 19 minutes a man dies of Prostate Cancer. 1 in 7 men with be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime. In 2016, an estimated 180,890 men will be diagnosed and 26,120 men will die from prostate cancer.
- Testicular Cancer is the most common cancer in American males between the ages of 20 and 39. In 2016 an estimated 8,720 men will be diagnosed and 380 men will die from testicular cancer.
- Smoking reduces your life on average by 10 years, and lung cancer is by far the leading cause of cancer death. In 2016, an estimated 117,920 men will be diagnosed and 85,920 men will die from the disease. Most if not all of these deaths could be avoided by men quitting smoking.
- Men get Breast Cancer too. It is not nearly as common as among women, but this year an estimated 2,600 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed among men and about 440 men will die from it.
- Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the US, striking 1 in 5.
- Diabetes is increasing at an enormous rate. An estimated 13 million adult men over the age of 20 in the US have diabetes. One-third of all men do not even know they have it.
- Approximately 50 million men in the US have high blood pressure. Like diabetes, nearly 30 percent don’t have a clue that they have it, and will drop dead without warning.
- One in 8 men who suffer from mental illness actually seek help. Four times as many men commit suicide as compared with women.
- Women are 100% more likely to visit a doctor for annual exams or preventative care compared with men.
1. United States Census Bureau
2. American Cancer Society
3. Arkansas Prostate Cancer Foundation
4. National Cancer Institute
6. American Diabetes Association
7. American Medical Association
9. Centers for Disease Control
Zeus – Nutritional Dynamite in a Tablet
I ask all our new male customers the same question when we sit down for a first meeting. “What nutritional supplements are you taking?” Ninety-nine percent say nothing at all. The other 1% invariable say Centrum. No wonder men are dropping dead younger now!
On a scale of 1 to 10, I give Centrum a 2, and that’s being generous. At least it’s in a hygenic bottle with a list of ingredients. I think the drug company that makes it should be ashamed of themselves for such a paltry effort.
We recently announced our mega-nutrient formula for women called Aphrodite, and I wanted a blockbuster formula just for men since so few take anything at all.
I got together with the men in our company and we crammed every single vitamin, mineral, amino acid, antioxidant the male body requires. I don’t think there has ever been a total nutritional system for men like this ever before.
We called it Zeus after the Greek god of power and thunder. Zeus has everything a man needs to thrive in each and every tablet. On top of the vitamins and minerals, we added specific nutrients to support the prostate, thyroid, hair, eyesight and more!
Extraordinary Ingredients/Extraordinary Formula
More than just a mult-vitamin – Zeus is a Mega-Nutrient combination designed to enhance the way you feel and function, with vitamins, minerals and special nutrients to support a healthy prostate, boost testosterone production for s e x drive and muscle strength, energy production and fast thinking and memory recall.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings per Container: 30 (60 tablets)
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets daily with a meal.
Retail Price: $36.95
Special Offer: SAVE additional 10%! Enter coupon code: Zeus
Discount valid through Oct 2, 2016.
Limit 3 bottles/customer order.
Here’s a look at the ingredients in Zeus:
Vitamin A - From carrots, so think eye health
Vitamin C – Fights colds, cancer, you name it
Vitamin D – The God Vitamin, it’s that powerful
Vitamin E – Antioxidant to combat free radicals that cause aging
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) – The morale vitamin for improved mood
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – Dramatic energy
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) – Aids in lowering cholesterol & blood pressure
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) – Necessary for life to be created
Vitamin B6 (Pyrodoxine) – Red blood cell fuel
Folate – DNA fuel and energizer
Vitamin B12 – Superb stamina energy fuel and also fights cancer tumor development
Biotin – Helps hair grow thick and strong
Calcium – Not just for bones and teeth, but for your heart too!
Iodine – Prime mineral that runs the thyroid for energy and hormonal production
Magnesium – The mother mineral that makes your heart beat and much, much more
Potassium – Energy fuel for the brain and thinking
Zinc – Your prostate gland runs on the mineral zinc, also boosts immune T-cells
Choline – Keeps the liver pumping out bile
Grape Seed Extract – Natural polyphenols for anti-aging
Resveratrol – Powerful antioxidant and anti-cancer compound
Inositol – Keeps hair growing, eyes seeing
Co-Q10 – Keeps the heart beating strong
Lycopene – From tomatoes for superb prostate health
Luteine – Amazing eyesight improver
Further Tips & Suggestions
- Have an annual physical. Fore-warned is fore-armed.
- Exercise 30 minutes a day, everyday. This is the cheapest insurance you can get. Just walk out the front door for 15 minutes and come back. Repeat.
- Eat a heart-healthy diet. Snack on fruits, have vegetables with every meal, include plenty of whole grains, beans, and nuts. Avoid sodas and sugars like High Fructose Corn Syrup – read the label before you consume packaged, processed foods!
- Maintain a healthy weight. America is the most obese nation on Earth. Do your bit to reverse that.
- Manage your stress.This is the common denominator in every disease today. Count to ten if things start to overcome you.
- Drink alcohol in moderation. No more than two drinks a day, that’s two 12 ounce beers, one 5 ounce glass of wine or 1.5 ounce shot of distilled spirits.
- Don’t smoke! Men who smoke are 23 times more likely to develop lung cancer and is the cause of 90% of lung cancer death in men.
- Include our Prostate Support formula to maintain a healthy prostate and lower your risk of being 1 in 7 men with prostate cancer.
- Know your family history. What did you grandparents die of? Or your mother and father? Learn from their lessons of life and don’t repeat them.