Luciano Pavarotti is said to have performed 250 times a year and never once lost his incredible voice. Colds, the flu, allergies, asthma, not even a hoarse throat, ever affected him. All opera singers can attest to this. Their lung capacity and health is not only inspirational in their performances, but a medical marvel.
Why then are so many people suffer from critical lung problems and difficulty breathing properly and fully? And always carrying a cold?
As usual, I discovered the secret in China, at the famed Shanghai Opera House no less! The next time you are in Beijing or Shanghai, get tickets to their Opera Company performances – they perform just about every night.
No doubt like me, you will be overwhelmed with the emotion, power, beauty and majesty of the event, particularly of the power of the tiny female singers. Many of these incredible women are in their 70’s and 80’s yet can still lift the roof with the power of their voices.
What do they do, to sing so strongly night after night I wondered, when most people I know can barely keep up with a simple 3-minute song at the local karaoke bar! Well, as usual, I dug into this to find what I think is the greatest lung health formula in the world.
If you get constant colds, or worse suffer from a respiratory impairment like emphysema or cystic fibrosis, pneumonia, asthma, bronchitis or allergies, your lung savior is at hand.
What If You Could Have a 3rd Lung?
First, some quick background. I am using Chinese Opera singer’s amazing lung capacity for a good reason. Chinese Opera together with Greek tragic-comedy and Sanskrit Opera are the oldest dramatic art forms in the entire world.
There is a gift here for you and your lungs. The history, makeup, music, costumes and of course, the voices of their opera stars is a incredibly powerful demonstration of the power of the voice. And of our lungs.
Along with Water and ionic Trace Minerals, Oxygen is necessary to create and sustain life. Miss any one of these and you’re dead. To the Chinese and the Sanskrits (Ayurvedics), this is the power of the universe itself.
- We can go without food for several weeks, but we cannot survive more than a few days, a week at most, without water.
- Magnesium and Potassium make your heart beat! If you are without either of these, you drop dead instantly. (Tip: don’t forget your Liquid Minerals)
- Oxygen is the most precious of all. How long do you think you can hold your breath? A minute? 30 seconds? Go ahead, try it. Life soon ends without breath!
In Chinese medicine, the Ying and Yang, the forces of the universe are always to be balanced. Our lungs provide the yin, the breath of life itself. And always to be nurtured.
So, after my visit to the famed Shanghai Opera House, more than 25 years ago now, I visited the herbalists at the equally famed Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine and asked them what was it that these opera singers used to keep their lungs so strong for the nightly performances year after year?
Over to the big bell jars of herbs and sticks and stones they went, pulling out amazing things that we then slowly brewed into a dark, dark brown concoction for me to try.
As a former marathon runner, I wanted to see what effect this would have on me. Whatever it was that the herbalists brewed up for me, like the witch’s cauldron in Shakespeare’s Macbeth, it all worked. I was running like a gazelle, not even out of breath for ten miles at a time around the public gardens in old Shanghai. Even when I stopped, I wasn’t out of breath. It felt like I had a 3rd Lung!
Emphysema, Cystic Fibrosis, Pneumonia, Lung Congestion
This extraordinary formula has special meaning and significance to me. My beloved mother, who slaved every day to feed and educate my sister and I by cooking in a hotel and cleaning rooms, died of emphysema at a young age. She smoked and we did all that we could to get her to stop, but to no avail.
This formula might very well have saved her. It certainly would have extended her life, so we could have enjoyed her love and laughter, longer.
Respiratory Support – It’s Like Having a 3rd Lung
With the harsh cold winter months approaching, this is one formula everyone should take to boost their lung health now, instead of waiting. Keep a diary or notebook of your lung’s reaction to taking it. You’ll be singing in the opera in no time at all. (Even if it’s just in the shower…)
Available in capsule form instead of a murky tea from the kettles!
Respiratory Support is the best thing that could’ve ever happened to me regarding allergies. I bypass the allergy season altogether as if I had never suffered from the extreme shortness of breath and horrific coughing. I don’t know how I would survive the spring without it!
I take Respiratory faithfully for a couple of years and watch everyone around me get colds and such, and not me! I think it’s made a huge difference. I have a couple of people I’ve referred it to and they love it as well.
Powerful Ingredients from Chinese & Ayurvedic Medicine
- Ophiopogon is considered a tonic that can break-up phlegm, moisten the lungs and soothe a hacking dry cough.
- Astragalus is wonderful Immune tonic. Astragalus inhibits the release of histamine, therefore preventing an allergic response.
- Codonopsis root improves the function of the lungs, improves energy and assist with digestive balance.
- Cordyceps increases oxygen in the lungs and reduces lung inflammation, acting as an expectorant and bronchial dilator.
- Buplerum clears blockage and stagnation in the organs of the body, including the lungs.
- Tylophora indica has a long-standing reputation as a remedy for asthma in Ayurveda.
- Dong Quai is a natural expectorant, aids in bronchitis and strengthening the Xue (blood system).
- Licorice root is considered the great blender and detoxifier, with anti-spasmodic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
- Long Pepper is used in Ayurvedic medicine to remove toxins, rejuvenate the body and increase circulation, specifically to the lungs.
- Ginger is useful for excess phlegm, bronchitis, digestion and increasing circulation.
- Tai Ze Shen (pseudostellaria heterophylla root) is used for lung-heat induced cough, palpitation, edema, dry mouth, nourishing the lungs and generating fluids.
Further Tips & Suggestions:
- Juice fresh carrots each day and add a teaspoon of our Liquid Minerals. The lungs love carrots.
- In cases of severe oxygen restriction, add Nature’s Energy Secret. This amazing formula aids the uptake of oxygen from the lungs, and the transport of oxygen into the cells. Muhammad Ali considered this his secret weapon in training.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid is a potent anti-oxidant (protects against damage caused by free radicals). Studies show ALA to be beneficial in protecting and repairing lung damage. Take 250 mg twice a day.
- For athletes, mix 1 Tbsp of L-Carnitine (1000mg) with 1 scoop of Clean Heart 30 minutes before workouts to boost oxygenation and energy production.
- Never ever smoke. If you do, quit now! And stay away from smoke-filled bars.
If anyone you know has a dangerous lung condition, contact our Customer Support team to schedule a private consultation.
God be with you at all times.